One needs to select the country as per interest, area of study, opportunities after studies, budget, eligibility, and career objective. Popularity of institutions also can be a factor while selecting a particular country.
Test requirements change from country to country. Among the most accepted worldwide tests are IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE& SAT. These tests are conducted in order to test proficiency and aptitude of the applicant.
Australia – IELTS, PTE, TOEFL
New Zealand – IELTS, PTE
United States of America – GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS
Canada – IELTS, TOEFL
Unite Kingdom – IELTS -UKVI, PTE
Cost for studying abroad is basically categorized
- Tuition Fees
- Cost of living - Food, accommodation, transportation, and lifestyle needs.
Generally, many universities and colleges offer on-campus accommodation. The students can either choose to stay on-campus or select accommodation outside college. It is always preferred to stay on-campus in the initial stage. Since It is easy to commute and convenient to stay. Although, there are many countries where you find easy accommodation with meals and furnished set-ups.
Most of all the countries allow an international student to work with study. Usually, standard 20 hours per week and full time in vacations. Some countries have rules of work according to the type of institutions i.e. students are not allowed to work studying in colleges in UK but University students are allowed.
Many countries do not demand it but having multilingual skills always helps a student abroad. The following are few common languages which students learn before or after moving abroad.
- German is compulsory for Germany
The student will get post study Job search visa as per credential and country.
- USA- 1 year Optional practical training after study
- Australia – 2 years Job search visa after study
- Canada – 1 to 3 years Job search visa after study
- New Zealand- 1 year Job search visa after study
- Ireland - 1 year Job search visa after study
- Germany- 1 to 1.5 years after study
To get started for abroad study plan, we're here to help. Let's start with these steps.
- Decide if abroad study is the right plan for your career
- Decide when and where to study abroad
- Find study abroad programs
- Talk to our advisors and get the right information
- Understand and Line up financial resources
The student will be able to apply for financial aid to pay the fees and living expense for abroad education. Most of the nationalise and multinational banks provide education loan to the students with easy processing in short time depending on student’s eligibility.
Most of the countries allow the student to bring the spouse abroad during study. The spouse visa type will majorly depend on the credential and country visa norms particularly.